Multichannel Engagement Media Manager（課長）
The media Channel Multichannel Engagement Manager is a core-marketing role to build and advance the customer/consumer marketing capability of the Eli Lilly Japan Affiliate. This role is responsible for providing industry leading guidance and direction including channel mix and plan recommendations for how brands pull through their strategy through media channels to the consumer and health care providers. Leading the development of communication strategies, which incorporate understanding of the target insights, media consumption habits and evolving channel landscape. Additional key responsibilities are to manage internal/external partners, support media execution, and lead PDCA cycle. (s)he must demonstrate the innate motivation to be on the leading edge, to shape the future, and to create experiences that make the unimaginable possible for our customers.
● Overall responsibility: Responsible for MCE Paid Media and consumer media strategy under the NGCE/MCE vision, bring the media expertise and execute across all four-business units to provide Speedy, Trusted, Easy and Personalized customer experiences and achieve organizational objectives.
● Leadership and influence:Lead and influence decision-making cross-functionally, by developing insights based media strategies, which lead to positive customer experiences. Comfortable with discussion/presentation to leadership 2-3 levels up, including CMO of Japan affiliate.
● Team and Vender Management: Manage SMEs and external venders/agencies, including strategic alliance partner and large national media agencies, to control project workload by setting right priority and ensuring the team has the right mix of resources / supports to execute efficiently and effectively. With venders/agencies, establish expectations (two-way) for client – agency partnership and build relationship with group directors to accomplish customer focused strategy and tactics. Take prompt corrective actions as needed based on regular partnership evaluation.
● Strategic Development: Lead development of customer/consumer media strategies. Participate in annual planning process (Setting media objectives, channel mix strategy, and measurement) and properly allocate tactics, budget (including innovation funding), resources, and outside spend. Evaluate and make business recommendations leveraging synergies across customer groups to optimize customer/consumer outcomes
● Channel & Tactic Planning, Development, Implementation and Measurement: Develop, independently manage and evaluate success of channel and tactical plan to achieve customer/consumer key player strategy. Ensure consistent application of brand strategy and customer insight across touchpoints and channels.
● Optimization and Analysis (PDCA): In partnership with analytics agency/team, analyze and optimize media mix based on business performance and return on investment.
● Market Monitoring & Channel Development: Identify emerging trends, and areas that benefit from change and innovation, including ideas that challenge the status quo. Identify the new pilot opportunities, assess the result, build as new standard capabilities, and then scale across organization. Work collaboratively with MCE Owned media team and cross functional teams especially CET to build the best in class channel capabilities
● Financial Management: Track and manage budget for all channels including reconciliation. Provide roll-up to brand teams and make recommendations for trade-offs as needed.
● Knowledge Management: Quickly learn, centralize the knowledge, replicate best practices across organization
● Data Collection Strategy: Work with MCE cross-functional teams to build data collection strategy through Paid media and execute roadmap.
● Risk Management: Ensure compliance with all consumer marketing guidelines, good promotional practices, privacy policies, and other policies and procedures.
【必須経験/Required Experience (mandatory for hiring)】
・At least +3 years digital marketing or media agency experiences
・Digital, SEM, SEO and Traditional Media Strategy, planning and buying experience
・Experience with Media Measurement and Planning Tools-Google Analytics, Webtrends, Doubleclick
・Experience managing and/or working with creative agencies, vendors and IT teams
・Familiar with Syndicated Research- Simmons, IMS, MRI and MARS
・Ability to create long-term vision / plans and bring the cross functional teams together to execute it
・Skills to work with Global team and affiliates in other countries.
・Local Media planning and buying
・Experience developing deep customer insights
・Ability to work effectively within complex, changing environment
・Enthusiastic, ability to energize and motivate others
・Experience with portfolio management and multi-brand strategy
【必須応募スキル・知識・資格/Essential skills, Knowledge and license (mandatory for hiring)】
・Strong English skills to be able to collaborate with global counterparts.
・Fluent in Japanese
【必須ビヘイビア/Essential Behavior （mandatory for hiring）】
・Strong leadership skills
・Strong collaboration skills
入社月 １〜６月 ７月 ８月 ９月 １０月 １１月 １２月
付与日数 １０日 ５日 ４日 ３日 ２日 １日 ０日
【試用期間】 正社員 6か月間（試用期間中での賃金の違いはございません）